Municipal Planning Department
Municipal Planning Division of Nagar Palika Chandausi is primarily responsible for planning, acquisition, allocation and control
of town planning and its related activities. Its key responsibilities are:
Some of its key responsibilities are:
- Making provisions of street lights on all roads that are covered in its Municipal area.
- Physical and Strategic Planning.
- Formulation of Micro Level Municipal Planning Schemes.
- Acquisition for Road widening.
- Acquisition for Rehabilitation.
- Levy of Betterment Charges.
- Development of land.
- Allotment of Housing, Shops & Offices.
- Management of Pay (Parks etc.).
Development Control Processes
- Control of Hoardings.
- Encroachment removal.
- Control of hawking zone.
- Collection of Fees and Charges.
- Formulation of integrated Road Designs.
- Formulation of building designs.